2240 Pratt Street Longmont CO 80501
At Brookdale Longmont, we offer a perfect combination of assistance and independence in a home-like environment. Residents enjoy spacious private apartment homes and several common areas for entertaining and visiting. Our community promotes individuality, and our staff work closely with residents to develop personal care plans that are regularly reviewed to meet care need changes.
Brookdale Longmont offers extensive services and amenities, including:
- Outdoor walking paths and courtyard
- Sunroom for year-round enjoyment
- Outdoor gardening area with raised beds
- Pet-friendly living
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Pricing at Brookdale Longmont
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Longmont
- A Very Comfortable Community
My mom is settling in, doing quite well, and she is happy. My sister and brother pick her up often to take her out. They say all the staff are nice when they visit. My mom says the food is wonderful. She eats...
- A place for care
I am very happy with this community. The staff is attentive to her needs. The menu is acceptable but might need small improvements. They do offer a good a lot of different activities for her to stay active...
- Care for dad
I am very happy with the care that my father is getting in this nice community. The staff are nice and always helpful to his needs. The community is clean and the meals are appealing and he is pleased with...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Longmont
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Longmont
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.