181 South 5th Street Lebanon OR 97355
Our luxuriously furnished community offers many amenities and services to make your retirement years as carefree as possible, including:
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing and medication management
- Transportation services
- Restaurant-style dining room with chef-prepared meals and wait staff
- Game room with billiards table
- Arts and crafts room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Private dining room
- Direct delivery of personal care products
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
Our residents enjoy a busy social lifestyle, with the option to experience more laid-back retirement living if they wish. We offer exercise classes, a fitness room and walking paths for those loving physical activity, and a whirlpool spa lets them ease those sore muscles. Social opportunities include parties, happy hours, billiards tournaments and much more. Our residents participate in various groups, including crochet and knitting, art classes and reading in our well-stocked library. Gardeners love the ease of working in the raised-beds featured in our outdoor courtyard.
Pricing at Brookdale Lebanon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Lebanon
My Mom is 100% happy during the day, lots of activities. In the evening after dinner, I wish there were more activities to keep her busy! She dwells on the past and calls everyone (she has her own phone)...
- Would Send Any Loved One There!
I am overall very impressed with the Emeritus community. My Mom loves the food and the variety available. They've created a very social atmosphere there for the residents at meal time. Mom is in the independent...
- We recently selected Emeritus, for our loved one.
We recently selected Emeritus, for our loved one. It's a nice place, and clean and the staff seems friendly. The main reason we chose it was because it was in a good location for us, it was relatively close...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Lebanon
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Lebanon
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.