The Oaks at Lebanon
621 W Oak St Lebanon OR 97355
Our committed staff is proud to work closely with residents, developing lasting relationships with each of them while providing personalized care services. At The Oaks at Lebanon, it is our goal to help residents age well by being active and engaged in the community. From regular cocktail hours to life-long learning opportunities and fitness classes, residents thrive at The oaks at Lebanon.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to promote a strong sense of community and belonging, including:
- Home-cooked meals served three times daily in our elegant dining room
- 24 hour beverage bar
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, dining and medical appointments
- Dynamic social calendar with outings and group activities
- Pet friendly accommodations
Pricing at The Oaks at Lebanon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Oaks at Lebanon
The Oaks is a positive environment to live in work in or visit.We are blessed to have their beautiful facility and staff!
It was amazing, clean, and comfortable and I would feel good to have my family live at this community.
Love it!See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at The Oaks at Lebanon
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Oaks at Lebanon
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.