Brookdale LaCrosse - Villas
3141 East Avenue South La Crosse WI 54601
Brookdale LaCrosse offers exceptional and personalized care services in a home-like community. Residents enjoy spacious private apartment homes and several common areas in our one-story community, easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Brookdale LaCrosse is a vibrant community where residents are active, engaged and have a true sense of belonging and community.
We provide holistic and person-centered care services, as well as several community amenities. Our uplifting environment makes Brookdale LaCrosse a special place for seniors who need a little extra assistance with the activities of daily living. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale LaCrosse include:
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Access to a well-trained staff around the clock
- Private dining room to celebrate special occasions with visitors
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans with kitchenette, emergency response system and individual climate controls
Pricing at Brookdale LaCrosse - Villas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale LaCrosse - Villas
- All The Comforts Of Home And More!
Brookdale gets a 5 star rating in all respects! Mom needed a warm inviting assisting living facility with personnel who were ready to make her stay filled with caring and considerate individuals. Personnel...
- Friendly Staff!!
I am pleased with how everything has been going so far at this community for my loved one. He has been receiving great attention and care from the staff and has made a smooth transition into his apartment....
Community Details at Brookdale LaCrosse - Villas
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale LaCrosse - Villas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.