Brookdale Jackson Oaks
3131 North Highland Avenue Jackson TN 38305
Brookdale Jackson Oaks is the premiere senior community in Jackson, we offer residents an engaging and purposeful retirement experience with no home maintenance concerns. Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities at Brookdale Jackson Oaks, including:
- Three meals served restaurant-style daily
- Menus that are able to meet special dietary needs
- Vibrant social calendar that includes outings to local attractions like Century Farm Winery, Pringles Park and local shopping
- Daily exercise classes
- Housekeeping services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
Our residents enjoy hassle free living and enjoy our resort-style amenities and services that help them thrive in retirement. Residents in our independent living program can easily transition into assisted living if it becomes necessary, eliminating the concern of finding a new place to live.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very Nice community
We were impressed with this community and the tour that the staff gave. They took their time showing us around and they answered all our questions. There were a lot of different amenities offered for the...
Enjoyed meeting with the director. She was very thorough in our meeting, however, we did not get to see a room. If we decide this is the way we want to go, will have to go see a room first.
controlled as if assisted living but not a quality of care treated as renters. a place to wait to [Removed]. food was marginal, not healthy by any means.See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.