Brookdale Ithaca AL
103 Bundy Road Ithaca NY 14850
At Brookdale Ithaca residents soak in all the exuberance of our city and our community, knowing that all the demands of life are being handled by our professional and courteous staff. We provide high quality personalized care for each resident and have a staff ready to meet needs as they arise around the clock. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Ithaca include
- Assistance with activities of daily living from our respectful and professional staff
- Regularly reviewed service plan to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services, including trash removal
- Fun and exciting activity scheduled tailored to the abilities and interests of our residents
- Door to door transportion services to downtown dining, shopping and appointments
- Outdoor garden and courtyard areas for the enjoyment of residents
Pricing at Brookdale Ithaca AL
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Ithaca AL
The facility seemed new, bright, had several indoor and outdoor spaced to commune in. Although it is confined, it didn't seem so and allowed residents to find a quiet space to be alone if they wanted without...
- A good experience!
While my loved one was at the Brookdale, they did a good job but it did not work out for him. He is no longer at the Brookdale but we would recommend them to anyone looking.
Mom is currently here and this is where she can not stay as she can't put the oxygen tube in independently. I love this place~
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Ithaca AL
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Ithaca AL
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.