Brookdale Hilton Head Village
80 Main Street Hilton Head Island SC 29926
Residents at Brookdale Hilton Head Village choose from five different apartment styles and floor plans, making it easy to find one that best meets their lifestyle. Our tenured and compassionate staff work closely with residents to ensure needs are being met while encouraging independence. At Brookdale Hilton Head Village, we celebrate individuality and take the time to get to know each resident's goals and plans.
Our luxurious community boasts a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Personal care plans, regularly monitored
- Licensed and registered nurse on-call around the clock
- A choice of different apartment floor plans and layouts
- Spacious accommodations with individual climate control, walk-in shower and kitchenette
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Brookdale Hilton Head Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Hilton Head Village
Community was very nice and [Removed] was wonderful-answered all the questions & concerns I had
- Pros and Cons of Brookdale Hilton Head Village
I moved my mother here in April 2017. The staff has been extremely friendly and helpful. The care so far has also been very good. The biggest complaint is the food. Believe they are trying to fix that but...
- My mom needs that extra encouragement
My mom has her days when she likes being here and other times she needs that extra encouragement so that she does not just stay in her bed all day. Sometimes my mom's memory is an issue and the staff is...
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Hilton Head Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Hilton Head Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.