Brookdale High Point North Memory Care
1564 Skeet Club Road High Point NC 27265
Known as the 'Furniture Capital of the World,' High point is a dynamic city with fine dining, shopping and convenient access to medical care services. We have adopted the Clare Bridge program for memory care which emphasizes choice, independence and individuality, as well as community engagement and socialization. Our staff is carefully selected to work with residents with dementia, and they recognize the need for a gentle daily structure that includes mental and physical workouts, daily life skills practice and enriching activities.
Brookdale High Point has an award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly menus and dining assistance. Other services and amenities include:
- A licensed nurse on-site around the clock
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- A choice of private or companion suites with walk-in shower and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale High Point North Memory Care Reviews
- Thank you for making a difficult time easy.
This was extremely helpful in finding a place for our father. When trying to find the place its a very stressful time. They made it easy and less stressful. Brookdale in High Point is very nice! Very clean,...
- Needs improvement on food!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have to say there needs to be a few improvements made. When we had first moved in there seemed to be a delay in response time from the staff on...
- Genuinely compassionate staff!
My mother is doing as well as expected at Brookdale High Point. She still asks to go home but I think with time she will adjust. There are some issues with staffing on the weekends and evenings. It takes awhile...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.