1801 East 27th Street Hays KS 67601
Our staff is passionate about providing a high level of care to residents at all times while encouraging them to maintain independence whenever possible. We believe in helping residents meet their goals and achieve their dreams through a holistic, person-centered approach to care. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Hays include:
- Personalized care plans
- Activities and social outings centered around the interests and abilities of residents
- Pet friendly senior living
- Fine dining that promotes good health
- Housekeeping services
- Respite care
- Scheduled transportation services
Brookdale Hays is a charming, home-like community that offers assistance with activities of daily living while encouraging residents to thrive and enjoy their retirement. Our beautiful community has an elegant dining room where residents gather for long meals over freshly prepared food, a cozy family room complete with a fireplace for staying warm on cooler Kansas nights and a comfortable library with a large selection of books and audiotapes.
Pricing at Brookdale Hays
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Hays
Community Details at Brookdale Hays
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Hays
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.