Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza
135 Plaza Drive Kerrville TX 78028
Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza is an elegant, plantation-style community that is warm and welcoming, quickly becoming home to our residents. Our recently remodeled community is located on a seven acre campus near a community park and offers a range of services so that as needs change, residents can easily transition into a program that best suites their needs.
Living options at Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza include:
- Independent living: Residents in independent living enjoy spacious private apartment homes with resort-style amenities and services including housekeeping services, laundry services and restaurant-style dining
- Assisted living: Our well-trained staff strikes a perfect balance between offering compassionate care with activities of daily living and encouraging independence while still enjoying resort style amenities
- Respite care: Short term accommodations in an assisted living environment
Pricing at Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza
- Large portion meals
Everything is very much up to par at this community. The have a really friendly staff that would go out of their way to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. If for some reason you miss breakfast...
- I Like the Community I Live In
I enjoy the community, it is going to take time to settle in but as far as where I stay I like the community. I did play bingo one day and there is a lot of things to do here.
- Poor Food
My aunt resides in an independent living apartment. She is happy with the community except for the food. The food is sub par at best. The evening meal is served in a Styrofoam take out box! The residents deserve...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Guadalupe River Plaza
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.