1408 Parkway Road Greenwood SC 29646
Our community offers personalized care services designed to meet the unique needs of each person in our home. Personal care plans are regularly reviewed and adapted to ensure needs are being met as they change. Our services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living communities and include:
- Regular housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation services
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- A choice of private or companion suites, or studio or one-bedroom apartments
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenettes, large closets and a walk-in shower
Pricing at Brookdale Greenwood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Greenwood
- A community tour for care
This is a nice community and the staff was nice on the tour. They offer healthy meals and a nice variety. The community was larger then what we wanted to my father. The I liked the environment of the community....
- A Good Community
Everything is working out well for my mother, she seems to have adjusted very well. The community is really nice looking and they keep the facility very clean. The staff is very helpful. There are nice activities...
- Placement for my mother-in-law.C
My experience with "A Place for Mom" was very helpful, very swift, and very pleasant. My situation was quite urgent for my mother-in-law and the care and concern for her was very genuine. Getting...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Greenwood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Greenwood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.