1408 Parkway Road Greenwood SC 29646
Our community offers personalized care services designed to meet the unique needs of each person in our home. Personal care plans are regularly reviewed and adapted to ensure needs are being met as they change. Our services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living communities and include:
- Regular housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation services
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- A choice of private or companion suites, or studio or one-bedroom apartments
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenettes, large closets and a walk-in shower
Pricing at Brookdale Greenwood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Greenwood
- Concerned daughter
My mother is a current resident at Brookdale Brushy Creek. This is a very nice facility and has provided very good care for my mother. She has adjusted very well and continues to maintain her Independence with...
- Robbie mother at Brookdale Brushy Creek
My mother is at Brookdale Brushy Creek. She did not want to go to Assisted Living and made the transition very difficult. She will now say that she loves Brookdale and if she cannot be at her home this would...
- Wonderful Tour
We had a wonderful tour of this community. It is in a very nice location, and everything went well. The staff was kind, and helpful. Our questions were answered. The community was nice, and clean. It was a...See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Greenwood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Greenwood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.