Brookdale Grand Prairie
1929 Grand Prairie Road Southeast Albany OR 97321
Our community is proud to offer luxurious common areas. A vacation spa-resort ambiance ensures our residents experience the very best in retirement living.
- Fireplaces in all common areas
- Greenhouse and raised garden beds for resident use
- Bed and breakfast suites for overnight guests
- Piano and organ for resident use
- Billiards table
- Jacuzzi and fitness center
- Full-service salon
- Restaurant-style dining room with extended hours
Our private living areas feature both apartments and cottages that are available in a variety of floor plans, and include:
- Basic cable
- Large bay windows
- Cottages with garage
- Vaulted ceilings
- Full kitchen
- Utilities paid except for phone
- Weekly housekeeping services
Residents are invited to take part in a variety of on- and off-site activities. We enjoy going to local farmers markets, restaurants and shopping as well as casino trips and scenic drives to the coastal and mountain areas. We celebrate birthdays, holidays and other special occasions with our residents throughout the year.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My Parents are Happy
My parents are doing great with the community the picked out. When we toured they liked it and said this is where they want to be. They are happy with Brookdale and they felt comfortable. Everything has been...
Care and comfort for mom
I like this community for the care for my mom. I like the staff for keeping me informed on her progress. The community is clean and maintained. The variety of healthy meals are very good and she is enjoying...
My Parents Are Happy
I would recommend this community because I am happy with the care. They keep up and clean the community well. My parents are eating wonderful meals and they are starting to join in the activities they offer....See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.