Brookdale Fort Myers The Colony
13565 American Colony Boulevard Fort Myers FL 33912
Our community specialized in caring for seniors with Alzheimer's and related dementias. Everything about Brookdale Fort Myers The Colony is for the good of our residents, from the floor plan of our one story home to providing high quality, individualized care services. Our staff is specially chosen and trained to work with seniors who have Alzheimer's. We believe that every resident has purpose and we treat them like our very own family. Our activities are fun and engaging, enriching the lives of residents and our gentle, familiar schedule brings them comfort and peace.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Fort Myers The Colony include:
- Individualized care plans that are regularly reviewed
- Assistance with activities of daily living delivered by a compassionate and respectful staff
- A familiar daily routine that includes mental and physical exercise, practicing daily life skills and a resident centered activities program
- Dementia-friendly dining
- Housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff here are friendly and they have been doing a good job with dad. The community is also kept clean and neat all the time. The only thing that I have a problem with is that they have my dad so medicated...
Very nice place!
We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Fort Myers, they're taking great care of our loved one! The staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming to Mom. It's a clean, well-kept...
It was exactly the same place as the Brookdale in Cleveland that my mother had been in. I wouldn't recommend at all. We didn't like anything about it, probably because because it reminded us of up North....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.