Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake
7460 Lake Breeze Drive Fort Myers FL 33907
At Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake, residents enjoy access to a wide range of senior care services and luxury amenities that all come together to make life at Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake exceptional. Residents choose from a range of apartments that include cozy studios and spacious two bedroom apartment homes. The community features an exercise room, a swimming pool, a pool table, a chapel, a library, a convenience store and comfortable common sitting areas.
Additionally, residents enjoy services and amenities which include:
- Activities and program tailored to the interests and abilities of our residents
- A strong partnership with the local community
- Three delicious meals a day with a choice of entree options
- Private dining room for visiting family and friends
Pricing at Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake
Private pay only, they will not work with family's financial issues. not interested
Like Cypress Lakes very much. Staff and residents cheerful and friendly.
- A tour for care
I toured this community for the care for my husband. The staff was nice and caring. I like knowing that this would have been a good place for my husband. I would recommend this community for other families...
- See all 31 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Fort Myers Cypress Lake
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.