Brookdale Fort Myers Lakes Park
14521 Lakewood Boulevard Fort Myers FL 33919
At Brookdale Fort Myers Lakes Park residents enjoy highly personalized care from a well-trained and compassionate staff. Our staff is ready around the clock to help meet the needs of residents, ensuring peace of mind and quality care so that residents can enjoy all the luxurious amenities of our community. Brookdale Fort Myers Lakes Park is a vibrant community boasting a full and dynamic activities schedule and a strong sense of belonging and community.
Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Fort Myers Lakes Park include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed to ensure the perfect combination of high quality care and independence
- Three nutritious and delicious meals served in our beautiful dining room
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Continence management
- Nursing services with licensed nurses on call 24 hours a day and a well-trained staff on site around the clock
- Engaging and purposeful activities that enrich the lives of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Fort Myers Lakes Park Reviews
- More Touring Experiences
On the tour here I had a helpful and friendly representative. They also gave me very useful information. I felt they were fantastic people to work with. They were willing and always offering to help me find...
Nice atmosphere and clean, but apartments are too small for the money.
- My fathers care
This is a nice community and my father would have liked it here. The staff and friendly and available to answer my questions. They had a variety of meals that seems to be good. They are a variety of activities...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.