6521 Greendale Drive Evansville IN 47711
Brookdale Evansville provides personalized care services in a home-like community for seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our staff is ready and waiting to help while also encouraging independence and respecting individuality. Residents choose from studio or one-bedroom apartments to find a floor plan that best meets their needs. All apartment homes feature a walk-in shower, kitchenette, walk-in closets and individual climate controls.
Our wide array of services and amenities makes Brookdale Evansville a special place to call home. They include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations for pets under 20 pounds
- Sun room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Emergency response system
- Activities and programs that are fun, meaningful and life-enriching
- Personal laundry and linen services
Pricing at Brookdale Evansville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Evansville
We have chosen this location. While providing medical services, the facility has a homey feel.
Nice facility. However, compared to the other facilities we toured, this facility didn’t seem to have as many structured activities to keep the residents engaged. This is our opinion based on one visit. For...
Today was the first chance I got to visit with [Removed].Her room is very nice. All the personnel was very helpful in getting me in and out and directing me to her room. I have had other neighbors and friend...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Evansville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Evansville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.