Brookdale Elk Grove
6727 Laguna Park Drive Elk Grove CA 95758
Brookdale Elk Grove offers both assisted living and memory care with a continuum of care that ensures a home with us, even when their needs change. Our committed and caring staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of residents, while encouraging choice and independence and valuing individuality as well as community engagement.
Highly regarded as the premier assisted living and memory care community in the region, Brookdale Elk Grove offers a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Secure and comfortable community that feels like home
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised-bed gardens
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A choice of studio, private or companion suites
Pricing at Brookdale Elk Grove
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Elk Grove
I was very pleased with this facility. I will be checking out a couple more but have to say this facility was great.
- Great Job!
We have been so pleased with Brookdale over the last three weeks. The star has gone out of their way to make us (the family) feel comfortable in caring for my grandmother. I love how the staff members all...
I like the more intimate and cozy setting of the cottages in a quiet area. It seemed to encourage a more casual atmosphere. Plenty of activities available. I wish the units had kitchenettes. Wondering if my...
- See all 27 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Elk Grove
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Elk Grove
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.