391 Common Street Dedham MA 02026
Brookdale Dedham offers a continuum of care services from assisted living to memory care that makes it easy for residents to transition if needs change. Our tenured and caring staff is passionate about developing lasting relationships with each resident. Residents choose from a range of apartment styles and layouts to find a home that best meets their lifestyle and needs. Each apartment home has a kitchenette, a private bath, spacious closets and a step-in shower, not to mention stunning views.
It is the vitality of our residents that makes Brookdale Dedham a special senior care community. It is clear that seniors thrive, taking advantage of our services and amenities which include:
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Fully enclosed sun room for year-round enjoyment
- On-site salon offering manicures, facials and hairstyling
- Elegant dining room serving three meals daily
- Cozy library with an abundance of books and computers with internet access
Pricing at Brookdale Dedham
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Dedham
- Not cosmetically appealing for us
Brookdale Dedham had a lot of the amenities we were looking for but the community was not as well kept as other communities we had toured. It was shabby and needed some updating and repairs. The staff was very...
- Friendly staff!
When I toured Brookdale Dedham, I thought it was a pretty nice place. The staff was friendly and they were able to answer my question and take me around the building.
- Too Far for Us, But a Nice Community
Pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was very welcoming and kind. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness of the place. All the staff was helpful and pointed us in the right direction. The...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Dedham
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Dedham
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.