115 Brookside Drive Clinton NY 13323
At Brookdale Clinton, residents receive personalized memory care services designed to meet the unique needs of each person while also inspiring residents to live meaningful and purposeful lives. We know that a familiar routine is important for people living with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia which is why we provide a daily routine that includes mental and physical exercise as well as engaging and purpose-giving activities.
Residents at Brookdale Clinton receive a wide array of services and amenities that all work together to make Brookdale Clinton feel like home. Services and amenities include
- A regularly reviewed service plan to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided
- 24 hour access to a well-trained staff that receives ongoing training in memory care
- Assistance with personal needs in a professional manner that respects the privacy and dignity of each resident
- Escort services to all activities and meals
- An award-winning dining program that features a dementia-friendly menu, consistent seating and dining assistance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mother was only at this community for a short period of time but while she was there we where overly pleased with how things went. It was a very peaceful and a relaxing environment that made my mother feel...
Staff is pleasant
We have found the staff at Brookdale very helpful through a difficult illness. They are kind and understanding.
My mother has been a resident for 2 weeks and is already more calm and content with her living situation. During the up-front process, the staff was consistently friendly, attentive, and helpful - and that...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.