Brookdale Citrus Heights
7375 Stock Ranch Road Citrus Heights CA 95621
At Brookdale Citrus Heights, we treat our residents like family and take time to understand their individual needs and concerns. Through personal care plans, we offer customized care services that meet physical, mental and emotional needs in a home-like community. We are committed to wellness and instilling a true sense of purpose, belonging and community in our residents.
Our services and amenities work together to enhance the lives of residents, including:
- Full-service, on-site salon offering hairstyling, facials and more
- Enclosed courtyard with outdoor seating and gardening areas
- Pet-friendly living
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- An active and dynamic social calendar
Pricing at Brookdale Citrus Heights
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Citrus Heights
- The staff have done a great job!!
My father has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things have went. The staff have done a great job on helping with his every day needs and I am comfortable with...
- Kind Staff!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and I am sad to say that she has a hard time adjusting. She stays in her room most of the time and I hoping she starts to make her way downstairs for...
- Father's Care and Comfort
This is a great community for my father. The staff is attentive and caring. The community is clean and a nice environment. The menu is appealing. The menu could use some small improvements. The activities are...See all 33 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Citrus Heights
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Citrus Heights
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.