2341 West Norvell Bryant Highway Lecanto FL 34461
At Brookdale Citrus residents enjoy a quality care in a vibrant and welcoming community. We strive to ensure that every resident feels comfortable and at home by treating them like family. Our compassionate and well-trained staff is committed to treating each resident with the dignity and privacy they deserve while building lasting relationships and delivering high quality care services.
Residents at Brookdale Citrus enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that enrich their lives. Services and amenities include:
- A choice of studio apartment home which can be friendship or private suites with stunning views and private bathrooms
- Accessible one-level community that is easy to navigate
- Daily activity schedule with engaging and purposeful opportunities
- Access to our network of local partnerships with medical providers
- Homemade, freshly prepared meal service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Citrus Reviews
- Wonderful Community
Everything is going well for my mother-in-law at Brookdale Citrus. She is settling in quite nicely. It is a beautifully well maintained clean community. The staff is very friendly, caring, and attentive to...
- Great events!!
My dad has recently made the move into this community and although he has a hard time adjusting we are pleased with the overall facility. I like that families can participate in some of the events they have...
- Nice property!!
I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where polite and helpful during our visit as well as answered any questions we had for them. The property was clean...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.