801 Country Club Road Chickasha OK 73018
At Brookdale Chickasha our staff is dedicated to knowing the stories, the pasts and future dreams of each resident. We are happy to offer residents a wide range of care services and amenities which include:
- Personalized service assessments
- Service based fees so residents only pay for the care they need
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Professional nurse oversight with staff available 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Engaging and enriching programs
Our community was built to provide the comfort of home to our residents with private apartments, cozy and welcoming common areas and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Residents receive high quality care services from a well-trained and professional staff that respects privacy, individuality and dignity.
Pricing at Brookdale Chickasha
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Chickasha
- No assisting my loved ones.
A beautiful place with a website and literature that reads as if it's almost too good to be true. With over 4 star ratings that I found out came from all the Brookdale assistant living facility's together,...
- Not my loved one
Brookdale in Chickasha is the worst place I've ever experienced. They do NOT check on you every 2 hours that we pay for. They let you sit in your urine. Took 3 weeks to clean room. Carpet nasty. Leaves...
- very attentive and caring
They do a really good job of paying close attention to my mother and her needs and providing her with the best care possible. They are all very caring and very experienced in what they do, and it is an extremely...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Chickasha
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Chickasha
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.