Brookdale Centre Pointe Boulevard
1980 Centre Pointe Boulevard Tallahassee FL 32308
Brookdale Centre Pointe Boulevard is located conveniently between two major, high quality medical facilities and is dedicated to serving seniors who live with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Our staff is specially trained and chosen to work with memory care residents and enjoy ongoing educational opportunities to ensure our residents are receiving the latest, most innovative care.
At Brookdale Centre Pointe Boulevard, we know how important routine is to people living with Alzheimer's, which is why our residents participate in a gentle schedule designed to engage and comfort. Daily schedules at Brookdale Centre Pointe Boulevard include:
- Morning mental exercises such as brain games, discussions and reminiscing
- Physical exercise appropriate to the abilities and interests of residents
- Daily skill development that is meaningful and purposeful
- Life enriching activities taking the social history of each resident into account
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This facility is okay. The staff is nice, but they seemed short staffed at times and there is a high turnover rate. The facility is kept clean as far as I could tell. There seem to be quite a few activities...
The activities seems interesting, I can't really say because my husband is always sleep. They could improve on speaking with the family . I don't know what medications he's taking and if he is...
They are doing an awesome job.
They are doing an awesome job. It's clean and the staff is friendly, they are awesome. It's small enough. The food is good, the chef is awesome, and goes out of his way to make sure they get what they...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.