Brookdale Cedar Ridge
10107 South Garnett Road Broken Arrow OK 74011
Residents at Brookdale Cedar Ridge enjoy personalized care services from a staff is passionate about quality senior care as well as a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- An active and dynamic social calendar
- A strong partnership with the local community for social gatherings
- Three meals served daily with menu created with input from residents
- Tenured and welcoming staff available around the clock
- On-site beauty shop
Our community is warm and welcoming giving residents the peace and tranquility they desire while also offering easy access to health care and all that downtown Broken Arrow has to offer.
Pricing at Brookdale Cedar Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Cedar Ridge
2bedroom cottage I really like the cottages with garage. Disappointed with the small closets. Maybe I need to donate a bunch of clothes that I don’t wear. Our tour guide made us welcome and enjoyable. Looking...
- Bumpy Start
It is going pretty well now for mom at the Brookdale Cedar Ridge. It was a bumpy start with the call button not working properly, and not leaving mom's remote for the T.V. within her reach, and leaving...
- Already Recommended this Community to My Friends
Unfortunately shortly after my parents made the move into this community, my mother passed. However my father is still here, and doing well. I do feel comfortable with the care he is being provided with. The...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Cedar Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cedar Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.