Brookdale Cedar Ridge
10107 South Garnett Road Broken Arrow OK 74011
Residents at Brookdale Cedar Ridge enjoy personalized care services from a staff is passionate about quality senior care as well as a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- An active and dynamic social calendar
- A strong partnership with the local community for social gatherings
- Three meals served daily with menu created with input from residents
- Tenured and welcoming staff available around the clock
- On-site beauty shop
Our community is warm and welcoming giving residents the peace and tranquility they desire while also offering easy access to health care and all that downtown Broken Arrow has to offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Already Recommended this Community to My Friends
Unfortunately shortly after my parents made the move into this community, my mother passed. However my father is still here, and doing well. I do feel comfortable with the care he is being provided with. The...
Gene and Phyllis Bell's Family
My family just buried our dad. He was in Brookdale Cedar Ridge Memory Care. The entire Memory Care staff was amazing. They not only provided excellent medical care for our dad, but provided excellent emotional...
My Mother is Doing Great with Her Move to Community
Since my mother move to this community she is doing very well. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a great staff at this community. They are kind, and very helpful. When I come to visit her room,...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.