Brookdale Cape Cod
790 Falmouth Road Hyannis MA 02601
Brookdale Cape Cod is a beautiful coastal community that serves seniors with personalized care while encouraging independence and valuing individuality. We are proud of our experienced and tenured staff that takes the time to get to know each resident and helps them achieve future goals. We believe in a person-centered approach to care where the resident comes first.
Everything about our community aims to increase the quality of life of our residents. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Cape Cod include:
- Carefully selected and well-trained staff to work with seniors in memory care
- Customized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted to meet changing needs
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
- Spacious and cozy common areas
- A choice of studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment homes with private baths
Pricing at Brookdale Cape Cod
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Cape Cod
Everyone was so friendly and helpful which made my moms stay there very comfortable
My mother has only been at Brookdale for 3 weeks but has settled in very nicely. All the staff she and I have encountered have been very kind, friendly and helpful. They have gone out of their way to establish...
- Make sure you get every detail in writing.
The day to day staff is warm and do their best given the working environment that management creates around them, they all have the same complaints.Once you've signed your contract, the upper management...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Cape Cod
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cape Cod
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.