6000 Santa Rosa Road Camarillo CA 93012
Brookdale Camarillo is a continuing care community so that residents do not need to find a new community if needs should change. We are there for every step of the way. Our residents have a choice of different floor plans and apartment accommodations including studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes. Each home features a kitchenette, walk-in closet and private bathrooms.
Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Camarillos include:
- Enclosed patios and courtyard
- Spacious family room where residents gather around the fireplace on cooler California nights
- Regular live entertainment in our community
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Flat linen, housekeeping and laundry service
Pricing at Brookdale Camarillo
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Camarillo
- Toured Community
This community was nice very clean and well maintained. The staff seemed to be friendly and helpful. One thing that I didn't necessarily care for was they have no on site nursing staff in the care of an...
- Information I Needed
I talked with them over the phone to see if I needed to take the next step. From what I gathered they were out of my area and not in a convenient location for family to visit and pick me up.
- More activities offered.
This is a nice community. The room is nice and the community is clean and well maintained. They do have activities that are nice, but she is not interested due to not being as challenging for her. We would...
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Camarillo
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Camarillo
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.