1 Liberty Place Bristol VA 24201
We provide a holistic approach to care that meets more than physical needs. We address spiritual, emotional, mental and intellectual needs in addition to physical needs, giving residents a true sense of purpose and self. Brookdale Bristol is a vibrant community where our residents thrive and take advantage of our resort-like services and amenities, which include:
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A choice of studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment homes
- Spacious accommodations with a fully equipped kitchen, individual climate control and private bath
- Pet-friendly community for smaller pets
- Outdoor gardening area
- Housekeeping and linen services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice place, lots of activities!
Our experience with Brookdale Bristol was a very positive one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the people are very friendly. I saw a few communities in the area and Brookdale really impressed me with...
My father is very happy, and loves it there.
My father is very happy, and loves it there. The staff is very friendly.We came to visit and they were very accommodating. Dad took a liking to it right away when we visited. We know he is well taken care...
Overall good facility
Overall good facility,good food,good care. Would like more feedback and communication from management to families of residents. Would like the areas around the facility especially landscaping better maintained....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.