Brookdale Battle Creek Assisted Living
191 Lois Drive Battle Creek MI 49015
Residents at Brookdale Battle Creek enjoy a high level of personalized services in a home-like environment. Everything about our community puts the well-being of residents first. Our single-story home makes every part of the community accessible for people who have limited mobility and our staff is available around the clock, ready to help with any needs as they arise.
Our residents enjoy many services and amenities that make Brookdale Battle Creek feel like home. Services and amenities include
- Private apartment homes
- Luxurious common activities for lounging, entertaining and developing friendships
- Full service dining featuring three balanced meals and snacks available throughout the day
- Personal housekeeping, trash and laundry services
- Personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed to meet changing needs
- A variety of activities that improve the quality of life of our residents
Pricing at Brookdale Battle Creek Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Battle Creek Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Battle Creek Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.