Brookdale Asheville Overlook
308 Overlook Road Asheville NC 28803
At Brookdale Asheville Overlook, we celebrate individuality and independence while our well-trained and compassionate staff is available around the clock to assist residents as needed. We partner with residents and their families to create customized care plans to meet the unique needs of each person.
Our vibrant community offers a range of services and amenities to enhance the quality of life of our residents. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Asheville Overlook include:
- Regular housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Professional nurse oversight
- Programs and activities that are purposeful, meaningful and fun
- Trained staff on-site around the clock
- A specially designed community to meet the needs of residents with limited mobility
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Satisfied with My Father's Move to this Community
I'am pleased with my fathers move to this community. He is doing pretty well since his move here. It is a good safe community with good people. They have a great staff, they are caring for him well. They...
This facility looks and feels like a home. The administrator that provided the tour was knowledgeable and kind. The facility is clean and the PT room was impressive. Interactions between staff and clients...
This facility was very easy to find.[Removed] was there to greet me. She was very friendly, efficient, & made me feel at home. She asked questions to ensure that this facility would meet my Mom's needs...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.