1277 South Sawburg Road Alliance OH 44601
Residents at Brookdale Alliance are able to feel right at home in our charming community. We have private apartment homes, comfortable areas to encourage socializing and entertaining, and a layout to make seniors with limited mobility comfortable. Brookdale Alliance offers highly personalized assisted living services tailored to the needs of each resident. Our services include:
- A regular review of service plans to ensure we are meeting the changing needs of the resident
- Highly trained staff to offer assistance with activities of daily living
- Need based service fees
- High quality individual care
We strive to help residents remain as independent as possible while giving them the care and assistance they need to be healthy and well. Our committed and compassionate staff thrives on developing deep and meaningful relationships with each resident, so we understand their history as well as their hopes for the future. Join our Brookdale Alliance family today!
Pricing at Brookdale Alliance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Alliance
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Alliance
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.