BrightStar Care of Edmond
3000 United Founders Blvd Suite 104G Oklahoma City OK 73112
We offer “peace of mind” — We focus on providing the best care for our clients and hold our employees to the highest standards. Our care-based business model provides 24 hour oversight by a registered nurse. Using information gathered from a complementary medical assessment, BrightStar Care provides a uniquely-designed plan of care with RN oversight for every client.
What makes us different?
• Full continuum of care – companion, personal and skilled nursing care for all ages
• BrightStar Care is accredited by the Joint Commission to ensure the highest clinical quality standards - just like all major hospitals.
• Free no-obligation, in-home assessment by a registered nurse
• Guaranteed client-caregiver compatibility –
• 24/7 client and caregiver phone support – no voice recordings
• Caregiver competency assured – only 1 out of 10 caregiver applicants are hired. All caregivers are CPR certified.
• We are experts in dementia and Alzheimer's care, disabled adults, home safety, fall prevention and medication safety.
Award-Winning Client Care
BrightStar Care is a recipient of the 2018 Best of Home Care Leader in Excellence Award. The title is only given to the select providers who have set a high standard of care and who have achieved top scores and earned both the Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice awards. According to Home Care Pulse, "BrightStar Care has proven itself to be among the best in the nation".
Pricing at BrightStar Care of Edmond
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at BrightStar Care of Edmond
Senior Housing Types Provided at BrightStar Care of Edmond
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.