Brentwood Senior Apartments
2510 Farnsworth Dr. Fort Wayne IN 46805
2. Twenty-four hour emergency maintenance
3. Close to Shopping and Medical Care like Glenbrook Mall and Parkview Hospital
4. Transportation to Grocery stores such as Walmart and Meijer
5. Social Activities
6. Air conditioning and appliances furnished
7. Social room for private gatherings
8. One and Two bedroom apartments
9. Some apartments have a balcony or patio
Pricing at Brentwood Senior Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brentwood Senior Apartments
- Not Senior
It shouldn't be considered senior living. When they are letting under 55 live here.
- So Thankful
My loved one has moved into Brentwood Senior Apartments, and we are so happy with the community. My loved one is really enjoying his time here. He loves his apartment, and is so thankful to have found it. We...
Community Details at Brentwood Senior Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brentwood Senior Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.