Brentwood On Sunset
11580 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90049
Brentwood On Sunset
Brentwood on Sunset is a residential care home dedicated to meeting the needs of seniors in Los Angeles, California and the surrounding areas of Los Angeles County and southern California. If you love the breath taking views the San Fernando Valley has to offer, then Brentwood on Sunset is the place for you. Nothing but nature's beauty every place you look.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Brentwood on Sunset prove to you this is not your typical group home setting. Whether you need a helping hand, or a friendly companion, someone will be available to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will never feel alone or abandoned residing with Brentwood on Sunset.
Services available with Brentwood on Sunset:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Regular check-ins with residents
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with Brentwood on Sunset means you are ready for a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, with a warm and friendly staff dedicated to being right beside you every step of the day. The staff with Brentwood on Sunset knows how important it is for you to feel a strong sense of independence, and they will treat you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Brentwood On Sunset
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brentwood On Sunset
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brentwood On Sunset
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.