Braeswood Homes Inc
3519 S Braeswood Blvd Houston TX 77025
Braeswood Homes Inc is a residential care home, located in Houston, Texas, committed to serving the needs of seniors in Harris, Fort Bend, and Montgomery Counties and surrounding areas. If you love big city life, then Braeswood Homes Inc is the right place for you. Houston is a global city that is rich in business, international trade, entertainment, culture, sports, and so much more.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Braeswood Homes Inc show you this is not your typical group home setting. Braeswood meets the Health and Safety Standards required by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. No request for help by a resident will ever go unanswered, as someone is always there to answer the call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Services Available with Braeswood Homes Inc:
- Wellness program and nutrition
- Three meals a day, plus optional healthy snacks
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other activities
Residing with Braeswood Homes Inc will never be boring, as all kinds of adventure awaits you in nearby Houston. Take advantage of the provided transportation to explore all Houston has to offer. Live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, knowing someone will be there to help you with your every need. Rest assured knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Braeswood Homes Inc
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Braeswood Homes Inc
Senior Housing Types Provided at Braeswood Homes Inc
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.