1215 North Elm Street Three Rivers MI 49093
Our apartments come with many amenities to make your new home comfortable:
- Resident furnishings and decorations from home highly encouraged
- Heating and air-conditioning controls in each apartment
- Beautiful kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer
- Large closets with storage space
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large windows allow plenty of light
- Private bathrooms with built in safety features
At Bowman Place we treat everyone like family, residents and guests alike. Your friends and family are encouraged to join you in our restaurant style dining room and enjoy our home cooked meals. If you have out of town guests wishing to spend the night we have comfortable rooms just for them. We offer many opportunities for socializing and fun through games, classes and excursions into town for shopping and dining.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Truly a loving and kind place to be for your loved one.
High Volume Community!!
The community was clean there are no complaints. My father desired space from the caregivers during certain times of the day. The staff tried for my father to engage in activities but was not being given the...
Check reviews for Bowman House..new name , same facility
They have changed names from Bowman House to Bowman Place..please check reviews for Bowman House..same facility. Not a good place for someone with memory issues.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.