400 Commerce Drive Canton CT 06019
• Spacious rooms and raised ceiling heights for bright, airy spaces
• Gas heating systems and central air conditioning
• Pre-wired for cable television and telephones
• Individual sprinkler systems in each unit for fire safety
• Eat-in-kitchens with raised wood panel cabinets
• Oversized vanity mirror with extra-high bathroom vanity (6" higher than conventional vanities)
• Individual outdoor patio space with white picket fence and perennials
• All communities have separate Clubhouse/Community Room where residents can socialize or participate in group events organized by friends and neighbors
• Low-threshold, no-step entrances into your home
• Easy to reach electrical and phone outlets placed up 2 feet from the floor (6" higher than conventional locations)
• Luminous light switch by the entry door
• Armstrong no-wax vinyl kitchen floors
• Ergonomic loop lever faucets in kitchen and baths
• Most units equipped with oversized five-foot wide showers including: built-in seats, grab bars and low thresholds for safety and convenience
• No-skid surfaces in shower
• Wide doorway for easy access
• GE® ENERGY STAR® Appliances including:
o Electronic self-cleaning range
o Built-in GE® microwave and hood fan over stove
o Frost-free refrigerator
o Individual washer/dryer
Pricing at Boulder Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Boulder Ridge
Community Details at Boulder Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Boulder Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.