3008 Shawnee Drive S Bedford IN 47421
Bliss Place offers different types of assistance and services to our residents:
- Coordination of care with hospice, rehabilitation providers and companion care
- Home visit program
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Medication management
- Registered nurse on site 24 hours daily
- Meals designed by a registered dietician
- Nearby medical facilities include Bedford Regional Medical Center and Dunn Memorial Hospital
- Respite and short term stay care
- Urgent placement
- Fitness room
Our home is filled with laughter and activities, residents can enjoy live entertainment, walking and knitting clubs, fireside chats and dances. We go on outings for shopping, dining at local restaurants and enjoying entertainment at the Camelot Theater Company. We understand that pets are family also so your furry friends are welcome here.
Our beautifully landscaped property is ideal for evening strolls and our enclosed private courtyard offers both serenity and security. Our courtyard is filled with gardens, tall trees and meandering pathways. As one resident remarked, Bliss Place lives up to its name, living here is truly blissful.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Flew from Iowa to Indiana to visit my mother [Removed]. Thank you for making me feel at home i lived there 44 years and it was nice to reconnect with people. Your concern was genuine and I am so happy shes...
Review of Bliss Place - Bedford, IN
We moved my mother in law in about 2 months ago and are so relieved knowing that she is well taken care of and can't get out and wander. Safety and security is top of the list of concerns of mine and my...
We used Bliss Place for my sister battling cancer. She was there a short time before she passed but we were extremely pleased with the care she was given. She was at a stage of being helpless and unable to...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.