Bilmisd Loving Care Home
5318 Post Road Pass Stone Mountain GA 30088
Bilmisd Loving Care Home offers outstanding care for seniors, including those suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, in a comforting group home setting. Our care home is owned and managed by an R.N. with extensive industry experience, and we have a dedicated staff of caregivers who strive to ensure that each member of the community receives the care and attention they deserve. We are on site and available around the clock to provide companionship, support and assistance with the activities of daily living. Our goal is to promote a high quality of life for seniors and peace of mind for their loved ones.
At Bilmisd Loving Care Home, seniors enjoy a dynamic community with a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for dietary preferences and limitations
- Community-organized activities that are designed to promote enrichment and socialization
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas, perfect for visiting with friends and family
- Complimentary transportation
- Conveniently located near access to public transportation
- Private bathrooms with full tubs
At Bilmisd Loving Care Home, seniors enjoy a high quality of life that promotes their freedom, dignity and individuality. We are proud of our homelike community, and we are looking forward to having you join us.
Pricing at Bilmisd Loving Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bilmisd Loving Care Home
Community Details at Bilmisd Loving Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bilmisd Loving Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.