Bethell Adult Family Home
14110 107th Ave NE Kirkland WA 98034
Skilled caregivers care for residents at all levels. We assist with the activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing or medication management, while promoting independence and maintaining dignity. Our 24-hour wake staff promptly addresses any needs and concerns, so residents feel safe and comfortable. Daily activities, including games, exercise and group outings keep life varied and fun.
In addition to a lovely home, we offer services and amenities, such as:
- Three home-cooked meals, including kosher and vegetarian
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Indoor common areas where residents read, play games, watch TV or visit with family and friends.
- Outdoor common areas include walking paths and plenty of shaded seating
- Beautician onsite
- Rooms with full tubs and wheelchair-accessible showers
- Resident parking available
At Bethell Adult Family Home, we encourage all of our residents to live independently with carefree joy, and we value and honor their individuality.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.