Bethany Adult Family Home
4506 NE 17th Ave Renton WA 98059
Here at Bethany Adult Family Home, our compassionate, mature staff members work hard to ensure each of our residents remain safe and comfortable in our single-level community. We are dedicated to maintaining a warm, secure environment where seniors and their families enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand.
Bethany Adult Family Home offers a range of services, activities and amenities designed to enhance the health and wellness of our residents, including:
- Spacious private rooms that can be decorated to suit individual preferences
- Inviting common areas complete with comfortable seating and televisions
- Medication management available
- Three homemade meals served daily, with vegetarian and kosher options
- A large private fenced yard complete with landscaping and seating areas
- Barrier-free bathrooms
Bethany Adult Family Home is proud to provide seniors with a safe, inviting and compact community, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Renton, Washington.
Pricing at Bethany Adult Family Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bethany Adult Family Home
- Attentive Staff!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff are fantastic people and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing...
- Nice Community!!
I went on a tour of this community. The staff was great. It was very clean and up kept. They do offer activities. I would recommend this to a family or friend.
Community Details at Bethany Adult Family Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bethany Adult Family Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.