Beehive Homes of Payson
661 E 700 S Payson UT 84651
Beehive Homes of Payson is a senior care home in the compact city of Payson, Utah, in Utah County. Our peaceful community is located on a tree-lined street near parkland, churches and farm fields. Payson offers the ideal mix of small-town charm and big-city services, thanks to it's proximity to the nearby Provo-Orem Metropolitan area, making this the ideal place for seniors to call home.
Beehive Homes of Payson is committed to providing our residents with a warm, comfortable group home setting. Our professional, compassionate staff members are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer care and assistance to our residents. We are dedicated to helping seniors enjoy a happy, healthy lifestyle that strikes the perfect balance between independence and support.
Beehive Homes of Payson offers numerous amenities and services designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents, including:
- Private furnished bedrooms with cable TV and telephone connections
- Homemade meals served in our family-style dining room
- Weekly laundry services for all residents
- Medication assistance
- Daily recreational activities, games and special events
- Comfortable common areas, including secure outdoor spaces
We are proud to provide seniors with an affordable group home setting here in Payson, Utah, and we invite you to join our community here at Beehive Homes of Payson.
Pricing at Beehive Homes of Payson
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Beehive Homes of Payson
Community Details at Beehive Homes of Payson
Senior Housing Types Provided at Beehive Homes of Payson
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.