Beechwood Adult Foster Care
608 Beechwood Street Holland MI 49423
Beechwood Adult Foster Care is a senior residential care home that is located in the coastal city of Holland, MI and in Ottawa county. Holland is also known as 'The Tulip City', for its abundance of beautiful tulips. The city is on the lower peninsula, on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan. The group home setting is just down the street from the Lake Macatawa coast. It is a short drive to the Beach Campground and the Holland State Park. The many attractions and views of the city makes Holland a perfect place to call home.
Beechwood Adult Foster Care values the level of care and safety that its residents are provided with. Our 24/7 available staff members are highly qualified and professional, and are always eager to assist our residents. The one level community is smaller than average, allowing a more personalized care plan to our seniors. Also, our licensed nurse is available for routine medical calls.
In addition to the relaxing location and the secure community, Beechwood Adult Foster Care offers the following amenities:
- Three delicious, nutritious meals prepared daily
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site personal and medical appointments
- Regularly scheduled events, including the celebration of birthdays and common meal times
- Assistance with everyday activities available
Beechwood Adult Foster Care would like to invite you to join us here for safety, compassion and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Beechwood Adult Foster Care Reviews
She wants residents who either just sits in their small, shared room or is gone alot. Food quality and nutrition is very poor. There is no participation, no place to mingle and no warmth. She wants you to take...
- Review of Beechwood Adult Foster Care Residential Care Home in Holland, MI
A ranch home that has been lightly remodeled to hold four private rooms for seniors. Not fancy, but definitely homelike. Residents are very frail, and owner keeps them comfortable, prepares all meals and oversees...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.