Baraka at Parkwood Ranch
1031 South Canfield Mesa AZ 85208
Baraka at Parkwood Ranch is a senior care home in beautiful Mesa, Arizona, in Maricopa County. Our comfortable home is situated in a quiet residential area. Baraka is close to beautiful parks and offers perfect weather with a spacious backyard. Mesa is a wonderful place to live and a great place for visiting friends and family members.
Baraka at Parkwood Ranch is committed to providing seniors have the quality of life they deserve. At the same time striving to ensure their needs are met in a safe, secure and friendly group home setting. The staff are dedicated in ensuring the total care of residence, as well as the attention and treatment they truly deserve. Compassionate, caring and professional staff are on site at all times. Ensuring residents are safe and comfortable no matter the hour.
In addition to meeting the needs of seniors, we offer a range of services that will make all residents feel completely at home, including:
- Three home cooked meals daily, special diets are available by request
- 24-hour specially trained on-site staff with awake at night care
- Spacious courtyard and gazebo for relaxation
- On site beautician
- Scheduled activities and special events
- High speed Internet and Cable TV throughout the residence
- Pet friendly, with some regulations
We take great pride in our home setting and invite you to join us for tranquility, relaxation and fun at Baraka at Parkwood Ranch.
Pricing at Baraka at Parkwood Ranch
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Baraka at Parkwood Ranch
Community Details at Baraka at Parkwood Ranch
Senior Housing Types Provided at Baraka at Parkwood Ranch
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.