Azura Memory Care of Kenosha South
7135 Green Bay Road Kenosha WI 53142
Azura Memory Care of Kenosha South offers outstanding care and service for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We provide relationship-based care that emphasizes each resident's strengths and individuality, offering a high quality of life for residents and peace of mind for their loved ones. Our staff of dedicated caregivers has undergone a thorough screening process and specialized training courses, and we are on site around the clock to provide care, support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At Azura Memory Care of Kenosha South, residents enjoy an enriching environment with access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- An enclosed courtyard with a patio garden, raised beds and serene walking paths
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Anytime dining with guest meals and accommodations for special dietary needs and preferences
- Community-organized activities that are designed to promote enrichment and engagement
- On-site beautician and barber shop services
- Comfortable indoor common rooms with fireplaces
- Complimentary transportation
At Azura Memory Care of Kenosha South, seniors enjoy high quality, compassionate care that promotes their strengths, individuality and dignity. We are proud of our beautiful and homelike community, and we are looking forward to having you join us for rest, relaxation and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Azura Memory Care of Kenosha South Reviews
- Good tour
We toured Azura Memory Care of Kenosha South. The staff was friendly and explained what care our loved one would receive. We chose another community with bigger room accommodations.
- Care for family
We toured this community and did not like the feel from the staff. They did not make you feel welcomed. We did not like the neighbor hood in that area of town. We would suggest that others see this community...
- Care and Attention
I was not happy with this community. They asked me to take her out of the community due to construction was starting. I was not informed that she could not stay here. I had to ask for her personal items back....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.