2724 Ox Bottom Rd Tallahassee FL 32312
Pricing at Azalea Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Azalea Gardens
- A Wonderful Place
Considering memory care for my mom was very difficult, but from the moment we walked in the door for our official “tour", we saw skilled, caring professionals dealing with all levels of care in a beautiful...
- Azalea Gardens Was Our Best Choice for Mom
We initially placed our mother in Azalea Gardens in respite care in January. We were so pleased with the care she received in the facility that we moved her status to permanent resident in March. We are very...
- Azalea Gardens # 1 memory care facility in Tallahassee!
We toured four other facilities in Tallahassee and none came close to Azalea Gardens. My Mother-in-Law has been there several weeks now and she loves it. The building and furnishing are gorgeous and the staff...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Azalea Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Azalea Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.