126 London Court San Ramon CA 94582
Located in San Ramon, California, Avignon Chateau is a residential care home, committed to serving seniors in Contra Costa County and surrounding areas. Live your life at your own pace, while you take in the picturesque scenes of San Francisco Bay and the San Ramon Valley.
The warm and compassionate staff with Avignon Chateau understands it is important for seniors to feel a strong sense of independence, within the comforts of their own home. Residents will never feel alone, as a staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to lend a helping hand or be that welcomed companion.
Services Available with Avignon Chateau:
- Indoor/Outdoor common areas
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal planning and preparation, including vegetarian choices
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Choosing to reside with Avignon Chateau means you are ready for more than a group home setting. You are ready to enjoy your life, without worry, knowing you will be treated with the dignity, respect, and kindness you deserve, within the comforts of your own residence.
Pricing at Avignon Chateau
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Avignon Chateau
- Nice quiet very comfortable...
Nice quiet very comfortable place. Clean well run and good for someone who needs peace and quiet. No stimulating activities but heartfelt care and attention.
- Excellent Residencial Care Home
My mom is very pleased with her new home. The facility is new and very clean and the owner/operator and care givers are very attentive, caring and very accomodating. They are flexible and provide excellent...
Community Details at Avignon Chateau
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avignon Chateau
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.