Autumn Meadows III and IV
12619-12620 Kavanaugh Lane Bowie MD 20715
The caregiving staff at Autumn Meadows III and IV is truly impressive. Staff members provide 24 hour a day compassionate supervision that is personalized to the needs of the individual seniors. Seniors that receive the dedicated support of these caregivers enjoy a higher quality of life, one where they are active and vibrant throughout their stay in this community.
Senior residents of Autumn Meadows III and IV enjoy access to excellent amenities and services, including:
- Delicious meals served daily
- Special diets accommodated
- On-site beautician services
- Transportation assistance available
- Regularly scheduled social activities
- On-site devotional services
- Beautifully furnished indoor common areas
You will have the opportunity to experience something new and different every day when you live at Autumn Meadows III and IV. But whether or not you choose to experience new activities, your life will be wonderful after you join our community.
Pricing at Autumn Meadows III and IV
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Autumn Meadows III and IV
Community Details at Autumn Meadows III and IV
Senior Housing Types Provided at Autumn Meadows III and IV
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.