Auberry House, Inc.
10320 S. Hummingbird Ln. Oak Creek WI 53154
Our professional and compassionate staff ensure our residents live in a nurturing environment, helping those with memory issues such as forgetfulness, confusion or sleeplessness. We assist with daily living activities such as dressing or medication management, while we encourage independence and treat each resident with dignity. Daily activities engage our residents to develop and support meaningful relationships, promote a healthy lifestyle and just enjoy a more carefree life. Care plans are devised and carefully monitored to ensure each resident receives the care and attention they deserve.
In addition to a small, cozy family environment, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Indoor common areas where residents visit, play games or watch television
- Outdoor commons with walking paths, shaded seating and entertainment areas
- Home-cooked nutritious meals with special dietary needs accommodationed
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Group outings
Our residents enjoy peace of mind in a home where individuality is appreciated and encouraged. We strive to provide a safe community where experiencing the joy of life is an everyday occurrence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.