Atwood Personal Care Home
101 Pilot Street Philadelphia MS 39350
At Atwood Personal Care, we offer top-notch professional care for our residents in a clean, welcoming and home-like environment. We assist with daily living activities such as dressing or medication management, as needed, but encourage our residents to remain independent and engaged in their community. Daily activities onsite promote friendships, entertainment and education.
Our Southern-style home offers many services and amenities, including:
- Meals in our well-appointed dining room, home-cooked with accommodations for special dietary needs
- Outdoor common areas with large covered porches and a lakeside view
- Indoor common areas feature a living room fireplace, spacious activities room and cozy places to visit, play games or watch television
- Private rooms feature walk-in closets and full bathrooms with grab bars for safety
- Convenient pendant call system to keep each resident safe
- Centrally located near a pharmacy, hospital, clinic and rehab center
We enjoy engaging with our residents, providing them with independence to pursue their interests, while surrounding them with a caring and supportive community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.