At Home Elderly Care
15734 Via Esmond San Lorenzo CA 94580
San Lorenzo is a friendly community where you will find many different things for you to see and do. Visit one of the fabulous restaurants in town to enjoy a delicious meal, enjoy a walk in one of the local parks, or spend a quiet afternoon at the library to find a new favorite book. Whatever your interests, you will find something for you in San Lorenzo.
In your apartment at Home Elderly Care you will be attended to by our hard-working and professional staff members who are always happy to help you with anything that you may need, day or night. All residents are also highly encouraged to take advantage of all of the amenities that we have to offer, which include, but are not limited to:
- Three delicious and healthy meals each day
- On-site resident parking
- A variety of interesting on and off-site activities run for residents
- Spacious indoor and outdoor common areas where you can socialize with friends and family
- On-site devotional services
When you choose At Home Elderly Care you are choosing a place where you can feel secure knowing that you can live the kind of life you want while always knowing that help is nearby should you ever need it. We hope you will join us here and we look forward to meeting you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.